My name is Martin Happ.
I am the former team leader for the “Smart Analytics” group from the IDA Lab at the Paris Lodron University of Salzburg (PLUS).
- Multivariate statistics
- High-dimensional Repeated measures
- Nonparametric statistics
- Computational statistics
- Machine Learning
Awards and Accomplishements:
- Award of Excellence: Austrian State Prize for Dissertations 2020, BMWFW
- Förderpreis 2020 for Dissertation, Austrian Statistical Society (OSG)
- 2nd Place in ITU AI/ML in 5G Challenge Conference 2020
- 2nd Place in Graph Neural Network Challenge 2020
- 2nd Place in Young Investigator Award 2020, University of Salzburg
- Hans-Stegbuchner Prize 2018, University, of Salzburg
- Würdigungspreis 2017, State Prize for Master Thesis, BMWFW
- Förderpreis 2017 for Master Thesis, Austrian Statistical Society (OSG)